Thailand Tourist Visa
Thailand welcomes visitors with tropical beaches, chaotic cities, and world-renowned culinary traditions, as well as a history that spans centuries and exotic and friendly culture. Thailand is one of the world’s most visited countries, attracting over 35 million visitors each year. Thailand is a fantastic, diverse country that is well-known for a variety of things. From white sandy beaches and fantastic hotels to historic temples and delectable cuisine, this tropical paradise simply has too much to offer visitors. Thailand tourist visa is one of the most applied by Indians while a trip to Thailand.
Thailand was a popular destination for Indians prior to COVID because it provided beautiful pristine beaches, nature reserves, rustic countryside and hillside towns, fascinating cities with stunning temples, delicious food, exciting nightlife, and high-quality accommodation at very affordable prices.
Thailand was one of the top three most wanted locations for Indians, according to the Tourism Authority of Thailand(TAT). In 2019, about 2 million Indians visited Thailand, making them the third-largest group of foreign people to visit the “country of smiles” that year.
What is Thailand Tourist Visa
A Thailand tourist visa is a stamp or document that allows you to visit Thailand for a limited time for the purpose of tourism. It is issued by a Thai embassy in your country and is stamped in your passport when you arrive in Thailand at the airport. If required, the tourist visa might be extended. The tourist visa should not be confused with the airport immigration exemption stamp.
Certain nations have entered into agreements with the Thai government to allow its nationals to enter Thailand without a visa as tourists. However, India is not one of those nations, and citizens of India are entitled to apply for a Thailand Tourist Visa before flying to Thailand.
Thailand Visa on arrival for Indian passport holders may apply for a stay of no more than 15 days. Visa on Arrival (VOA) is granted to Indian travellers at certain entry points in Thailand based on a variety of circumstances.
Types of Thailand Visa
Royal Thai Embassies and Royal Thai Consulates-General issues the following types of visas:
- Thailand Tourist Visa
- Thailand Transit Visa
- Thailand Smart Visa
- Thailand Non-Immigrant Visa
Tourist Visa (TR)-
Tourist visa is granted to applicants who seek to enter the Kingdom for the following reasons:
- To enter the Kingdom for the purpose of tourism (category “TR”)
- To seek medical treatment in the Kingdom. (category “MT”)
- To conduct duties as the person in charge or a crew member of a conveyance arriving at a port, station, or place in the Kingdom (category “C”)
It is provided to visa-required foreigners entering Thailand for tourist or leisure purposes. This is a temporary visa that can be given for single or multiple entries. The duration of stay for both single and multiple entry will be 60 days with an extended option for more 30 days. Visa validity for a single entry is 30 days and for multiple entry it’s 60 days.
Transit Visa -
This is provided to foreigners entering the Kingdom of Thailand’s territory on their way to a third country of destination. Or if you’re a sportsperson and travelling to participate in a sporting event.
Smart Visa -
Thailand smart visa is aimed at highly qualified foreigners and encourages them to work or invest in one of Thailand’s top prioritized industries, which include medical, robotics, aviation, agriculture, biotechnology, and so on.
Non-Immigrant Visa -
Thailand Non-Immigrant Visa is provided to foreigners who enter Thailand for reasons other than tourism or recreation. The Non-Immigrant Visa for Thailand is further classified based on the reason for travel:
- Thailand Work Visa is for foreigners who plan to work in Thailand for a living.
- Thailand Student Visa (category “ED”) is for foreign students who desire to study in a Thai educational institution.
- Thailand Business Visa (category “B”) is for foreigners visiting Thailand for business objectives, such as negotiations or attending a meeting.
- Thailand Marriage Visa (category “O”) are granted to foreigners who marry Thai citizens.
- Thailand Retirement Visa, often known as the “Ten Year Visa,” is granted to foreigners over the age of 50 who choose to retire in Thailand and have the financial resources to support themselves without working.
Documents Required for Thailand Visa
- Scanned colour copy of first and last page of your valid Passport
- Scanned colour copy of your passport size photograph with white background
- Confirmed round-trip air tickets
- Proof of Hotel or private accommodation in Thailand
Process to Apply for Thailand Tourist Visa
When you think to start for Thailand Visa process, the first step is to get in touch with Manav Visa Services by connecting to our Visa consulting experts on Contact Us. And accordingly, your documents will be collected via email or physically. Once the documents are collected, payment needs to be done. On your behalf, we will process your Visa and will send it to you by email. You can contact our experts on the below number for full assistance in getting your Visa within a 4-5 days period. Manav Corporate Consultants is a renowned agency providing service pan India with our offices located in Pune, Mumbai, Chennai and Delhi